Wednesday 2 January 2008

ASSes

First day of school... Nothing much really. Bit of nostalgia when I was walking towards school. Saw all these different coloured uniforms. I was like: "Wow, and I was in their shoes last year." Incredible...

Got in school and immediately, I felt... I felt... Hmm, I don't really know how to put it. I felt, ill at ease. Yea that's it. Ill at ease for some strange reason. I felt very awkward as well. I don't know! Don't ask me!

So anyway, I thought first day of school and I was thinking the teachers should be letting us off easy! But noooo. They HAD to make us believe it WASN'T the first day of school. They HAD to get pissed at us. They even HAD to use the F__k word. My my my! They're asses! All of 'em! And the debt collectors ("Treasurers" or so they claim to be) came at us without mercy.

20 dollars for lit!
16 dollars for this!
10000000 dollars for that, this and that one too.

Aargh, and a lit presentation to be done by tomorrow. SIGH. Time to be NICK. Procrastinate! Tell the teacher you'll get it done by the next lesson! Yea that's the way! Woo woo! We're rooting for you baby! (FYI: I really didn't do anything. REALLY planning to do it only on the weekends)

Dad's still being a childish freak. NOW he wants me to pay the phone bills by myself. I mean I'm fine with forking out the money and givin' it to him so he can pay through the net for he has some e-banking thing while I don't. NOW, he wants me to do it by myself. Through some stupid S.A.M or AXS machine. AXS my foot, I'll get a katana and slice the machine.

Can't wait for the weekends to come. Wish I was still working. It was fun though a bit boring at times. But still fun!

Maybe I really should have gone to poly. I dunno, after hearing what the teachers have said. I don't really think I'm up to it. Can I really BE hardworking for once? Can I really STOP putting things off? Can I really PUT my head into the work I'm given? I doubt myself. Doubt it. Maybe I'd be better off in a polytechnic. A level seems like a huge unreachable mountain. A dark, ominous fortress in my mind's eye.

*Shivers*



Scary thoughts.
Go Go Away!

No comments: