Wednesday 20 December 2006

Woooozzzyy... Lights, fading... Vision, blurry. Aahhh

Yes like I mentioned before, the rain DID let up but eventually it came back! =( So boring. And plus, our new ball don't mix well with the rain. It keeps slipping from my grasp everytime I shoot! Damn it! Arrgghh...

I played for almost 5 hours straight. Dead tired. Everything is slurred. Vision blurry... And my head feels like it is going to explode. Ouch. Pain pain pain... Massive pain. Ow... Someone release me from my pain! Dun feel like sleeping yet though but I must. Mum says I should try to endure when I asked for a panadol. Ooowww... This must be my shortest post yet cause I can't seem to write any longer. My head... My poor head.

Oh yea been wanting to ask all y'all this. Does my blog SUCK? Coz I keep thinking it does. Wait, maybe it does. Gosh.. Someone tell me! How the hell do you put up a tag? How the hell do you change blogskins? How the hell do you do a marquee? And what the hell is a marquee anyways? Ahhh just tell me. If it sux it sux. I dun care! Ahh... Ok I am in SO MUCH PAIN NOW. I gotta sleep... Monitor's screen is so blinding...

Is that the light? Oh i see the Light... It's coming towards me... Oh.. I'm fading.. Fading away...

No comments: