Saturday 30 December 2006

The Early Bird Gets the Worm


"The Early Bird gets to the worm first"

Is that true? Well not really... I went with my mum to the pharmacy this morning at about 7.30am. It was so early. Too early for me. I was so groggy when I woke up that when my mum asked for me to get up I was like: "Huh? Why do I have to get up for? Wad?! Oh.. Oh yea.. Pharmacy. Medicine. Right."

Haha... The halfway there, I forgot to bring my IC then i gotta turn back and get it again. Then walk back AGAIN. Oh well, morning exercise ya? Well then, at the polyclinic, while I was sitting down waiting for my number. I saw this uncle who couldn't walk properly. (Mum says that happens because of a stroke) I suddenly like... (((( Z O N E D )))) out. Like I didn't know what to do. I mean. It's hard to explain. He was walking past me. I didn't know if I would look rude looking at him. Or if I looked at him with pity he might be angry. So I sort of, half looked and half not look. Its totally weird, the feeling. I don't really know how to put it down in words.

Lol, let's not worry about that anymore. After I got home, my mum returned half an hour later and started to reprimand me about putting up the clothes. I was like HUH? She told me once in the past that if I ever know she went out, I'm supposed to be puttin up the clothes to dry. And that was sooo long ago. And technically when I woke up, she was not gone yet, and I followed her to the polyclinic. So the one who should've put up the clothes was my sister or dad. GEEZ. Sighs. I shouldn't be complaining...

Yes going to my cousin's house later... Today's he's birthday. Well let's cheer for him!

Three cheers for Hausan!
Hip hip? HURRAY!
Hip hip? HURRAY!
Hip hip? HURRAY!!!

Har har har... Gotta be going now!



No comments: