Wednesday 20 December 2006

And there came the Sun, and all the darkness perished...

The sun! The sun! The glourious wonderful bright sun! Oh I remember the days we were covered in darkness. *Nick shudders upon the memory* The terrible darkness which enveloped all things beautiful...

But now, the Sun has appeared and hope has arrived! Fret not my friends, for there is still hope! Let the Sun's rays bathe upon your faces and wash away your despair! Let hope glisten once more in your hearts! Let the sun be behind your backs and stand together! To push away the darkness that was upon us! FORWARD!!!!

Hahahaaa... Now didn't that feel all y'all hearts with hope? People who are in despair, who are washed with sadness or pain... Do not be dishearten! With a new day, a new glorious sun-filled day, comes with it HOPE. Look forward not back! All things ugly will not be so. Time will come and save us!

Ok ok, I was talking load of crap, but I guess that would've made any who felt bad feel good right? Hee hee.. I know I am good! (Gosh, I'm so vain) Anyways, I just remembered that I forgot to put something in yesterday's post but I somehow forgotten what it was suppose to be. *Scratches his chin* Hmmm. .What could it be? Today, I woke up at 3am. With no apparent reason or whatsoever. I felt fully awake. I didn't know what I was doing. Then I fell asleep again listening to my MP3. WAIT! Hold your horses Nick! I remember! Eureka! Ok ok.. Well something funny happened yesterday.

As usual, it was raining cats and dogs yesterday. While I was walking back from my friend's house, I saw this young family with a child of not more than three years, give or take. The dad looked kinda flustered and in a rush. He kept ushering his child and his wife to make haste and get into the car while avoiding the puddles of water. But as you know, with such a young child, things would bound to happen. So yea, SPLASH! And I was totally shocked (and amused) by the dad's reaction! Lol, this was his exact words: " Oi! STUPID IDIO-" He meant those words for his son! His cute, innocent, naive, son! No wonder kids of today lack confidence. I guess he didn't idiot cause I happened to walk by. He said it soo loud though. It was like err.. 23decibels? ( How loud is that? I have no idea) But what the hell? His son was so young.

Yes yes yes! Finally the rain stops and the sun peeks out from behind the cloud! Finally! The new ball we bought can be used! And this is where I shall end this post. With a quote of course. Ponder and wonder over it my friends:

" Living is death, as death is living. Good is bad, as bad is good..."

No comments: