Tuesday 26 December 2006

Sitting on an old gum tree...

Well not really sitting "on an old gum tree" but on a tall bench. In my sister's room. Next to the window. With my laptop on the window sill. Dangerously sitting on my knee. Which is really sore. And skillfully typing.

Wow... Doesn't my background look cool? I love Getbackers! Especially Ginji aka Thunder Emperor! Woot! All hail the Thunder Emperor! *Grovel before thy Emperor!* All those who love Ginji raise your hands in the air and let me hear you say: "Ginji! Ginji! Ginji! Love him! Love him! Love him!" Har har har... I crack myself up sometimes.

Woohoo! Everything's going smoothly. Yep, chat boxy thingy up and going. (Hope it works later if not, I'll punch the lights out of my laptop) Anyways, the reason for this post is just... For fun. I wanna ARCHIVE *points at Blogger* you idiot! Dun you understand me? HUH!? ARCHIVE!!! STUPID ARCHIVE!!! I need to see ALL my posts not just TWO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BLOGGER!!! I know you hear me!

Gosh, dosh, qosh (say doesn't pronouncing "Qosh" *say Quash* sound really funny on your tongue?) Two months are almost up and I'm going to JC. I betcha life's gonna be hectic! Hmm, wonder if I can handle it. Some of my friends are not going for the 3 months and I think they're brainless geeks who thinks with their butts. How in the WORLD are they gonna catch up? *Shakes head in wonder* Tomorrow I'll be free... With nothing to do. Go to my friend's house, use the net. So sick of playing the same game again and again. Repetition is a annoying thing... Rain's not ceasing either. I have never, in my 16 years, see Singapore rain for soooo loong. Gots to be a first. Oh yeah, can't write things about my sis anymore. She's gonna be reading my things. Joy joy joy! I know you reading this! And I dun give two hoots! Mum just came in. Geez wheez. Asks who my sis is talking to. Dun want a third world war to happen!

Aarggh... *Stomach growls* Heard that? I recieved my calling... Something's calling out to me... I think... I think it's coming from the kitchen! Duty calls. I take my leave. Amen. (Amen? Amen? What am I saying?) Voice! Here I come for you!

No comments: