Thursday 21 December 2006

There's a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow... Which comes after the rain.


Uh huh! After the rain, comes the rainbow and then the pot of gold. Yes yes yes! My pot of gold came in the form of the lovely Lady Cass...



Ohh... I was so so so wonderously (there sucha word?) happy to see her... Its those kinda feeling like after a long time of being seperated from ur loved ones and then you finally get to see them! I was smiling like a big idiot. You know what I mean right? And I also got to see her on the webcam! Gosh, it was the most wonderful feeling ever! Well before this, sad to say, I was shifting towards the wrong path... I had doubts. Nagging thoughts behind my head. A voice that kept saying things... Until I reviewed my Pledge, and saw her once more, was I returned to the rightful path! I was glad... Really glad. I really was happy. I felt really light. I dunno. It's hard to explain the feeling. I guess you gotta experience it yourself.

I couldn't care how long it rained anymore after seeing her. My pot of gold.

After that we went for dinner at causeway. And what a meal we had! We were such sinner. We had a WHOLE chicken. Chicken rice. Shudders. There was blood too. Eewww... Oh the irony! And I said I want to be a vegetarian soon! Sheesh!

Came back and its 2333 already. There's a war going behind me. The battle of the Kins. With a mighty roar, Sister Joy lashes out with her tongue and it barely misses Mother. Mother has a silent and deadly aura emitting from her. I feel caught in between! Innocent I say! Innocent! Tension and emotion runs high. Choas! Utter chaos! I'm using the wirless in my sister's room and I think I am going to get kicked out. Ohhh... I think I better go, before I end up as a lump of meat. Getbackers here I come!

With tail between his legs, Nick flees the
scene.

Post post: Oh yea... Thanx a bunch Kim for helping with my blogskin! Ur Kim Possible! Thanx a bunch again!

No comments: