Tuesday 19 December 2006

And all the petals fell unnoticed... Like tears in the rain...

Yes like tears in the rain it is...

Gee, its been raining for days on end. When will it ever stop? Never ever? Or sooner ooner? Wait that doesn't make sense. Hmmm, the cold must have gotten to my head. Bit daft. Haha. Gosh... My cousin asked me to start a blog and so i did. Is this correct? Have I done the right steps? How do you change ur templates? I want cool ones. Not ones already done out for me! Hmmm, maybe I will consult Ms Jia. Yea I will...

"Rain rain go away, come again another day..."

Yes Rain! Please go away and come again another day! I just bought a brand new ball and can't wait to try it! So please! Puh-lease go go go go go go go away!!! AARrrggghhh... 2348... So late.. Damn, got curfew for my laptop.. gotta keep it by 0000. Sighs... Perhaps when i am in JC I will be fully in charge of my laptop. SIGHS

Oh yea, heard many of my NA friends who has just recieved their results. God, all of them did sooo well. I wonder how I will fare for my Os. Bad? Good? Or just downright BAD. I gotta wait till the second month of 2007 ( sorry i forgot how to spell feb so i put it this way Hee!)

Ahhh, the rain keeps falling onto my keyboard... And my head. To some naive ppl, I might seem like crying. Maybe I should. For She has not replied my mails yet... Hmmm... Why? Tell me why? WAIT! I sound like an idiot talking to myself... Lo! Sure is pure utter nonsense. Well family challet's on the err.. Well anyways, its 3 days from now. Something to look forward to! And so I shall end my post with a quote you guys and girls should ponder on:

" You have nice legs wat time do they open."

No comments: