Tuesday 26 December 2006

There and back again...

Ok so the reason I have not wrote any posts yet is because I was in a challet. Didn't I say that already? (And why should all y'all care? Lol, its not like this is a really great blog) But, still aren't I suppose to treat this like a diary and write my thoughts in it?

So I spent... Err... 1, 2, 3, 4 days yea... It was quite fun actually. I spent more time playing DOTA with my cousin from Dawn to Dusk. The latest was till 4 AM the next day! Imagine that! A DOTA FIESTA!!! Grab your com, take a seat, find a space, get comfortable and hook up your wireless to our ad-hoc mode and get ready for a gaming Marathon baby! Yea yea!

Other than that, I played basketball alot. The rim was really much shorter than the standard but still I can't dunk! SHITAMA! I can touch the stupid board but not the god damn rim! Dang I'm short! The good news, got back my shooting touch. Wish I was still back in school then I can at least thrash them... Then on the last day something EWWWw happened. My cousin invited her friends to the challet. So anyways, my cousin has this stud in her bottom lips. While we were playing basketball, someone shot the ball, so naturally all of us would be under the rim waiting to grab the rebound. My cousin was behind me, as the ball came down I jumped straight up and... Ok imagine this while i try to describe this as vividly as possble.

As I was in front of her and because I was shorter (sad but true) my head was right underneath her chin. So when I jumped, with much force, the top of my head SMASHED into her stud (which was pointed) which caused the stud to err I think cut her lip and somehow made the flesh inside of her mouth DANGLE... She was bleeding alot. And she spat so much blood on the floor. I was so terrified! I felt sooo bad. But she was cool about it (which made me feel worse =( ] In the end I felt tons guilty about it. I was so grossed out too! Arrgh!

We went back after that cause the day after this (which is today) I have an orientation programme at Innova JC. It was so boring but I just found out that I had limited choice of subjects combination. So sad! Just because I dun have A MAths. *Shakes fists* Damn you Innova! My choice of subjects combos dropped from 30 to 7 in 5 seconds flat after the teacher said I had to have A Maths background to take the subject combo I wanted... Sighs, I guess I won't be in the same class as Cass then... Boo hoo! That's so sad! *Breathe Deeply* But I will be strong! I can survive! I will survive! Yes I will! I will get to UNI!!! Ahh much better.

It's been raining for days and days. When will it stop? I'm so bored stuck at home. Sis is at a barbeque with friends at east coast (with guys outnumbering the girls 5 to 2 I bet) my best mate's too busy to spend time hanging out with me cause he got a new com. (He doesn't have to rub it in my face...) And my computer time usage is shortened by my dad. *Shakes fists agrily* !@*%@ my old man! Internet connections hard to get. I WANT WIRLESS BROADBAND! Sighs...

No comments: