Friday 29 December 2006

Not a very good day... *Snuff sniff*

AAAaaa chooo!!! Ewww... Mucus. Yucks. Didn't get a very good sleep these past few days. Keep waking up in the middle of the night scratching and scratching. Oh no, I think I another jab again. I don't want my skin to become like it was before again!!! I kind of dread sleeping. Because I know I won't sleep well, and when that happens, I suffer from lack of sleep and then my asthma would act up. So now, I am having a flue, a little asthma and kinda fatigued. I have OBVIOUS eyebags. I think I should sleep more but I can't sleep in the afternoon! If not i won't be able to sleep in the night! AAAAahhh... no no no. Suffering...

Woke up at 9.30 am to follow my dad to my grandma's house because I want to use the internet there. And finally I am! Hurray! Broadband! Finally! Took me a while to get it right! Phew. Thought it was a wasted trip. Pretty fast too anyways. I've been just watching Naruto Naruto Naruto online. Heh. *sniff sniff* Oh gawd, they (the mucus) just eep on oming. I ink I eed to stuff maw nose wit tissue. *sniff sniff* Aw gawd. Anyways, nothing much to do now. Perhaps if anything more intersting happens, I'll keep you guys updated. *Sniff sniff*

Shit... Got it all over the keyboard.


No comments: