Thursday 28 December 2006

Another Day... In Rain.

Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain and MORE MORE MORE RAIN. When will it stop!? Its getting irritating! *Looks up in the sky and shakes fist angrily* I know You drank alot of water. But you don't have to keep peeing at us right?! Geez wheez. Talk about urgent... Sheesh

Well... Err Blog seems to be doing quite well. Learning how to tweak it here and there by myself. (Self learning, aren't I a genius? I know I am...) So yea, I tried adding music to my blog but ended putting a whole MTV on it. Got more than I asked for! Well, the only thing I want to complain about is the size of it. It's so... So... Out of place! Or Singaporean would put it, So Opiang. (Not sure if I spelt it properly though) Its too (((((((( W I D E ))))))))). Like my mother's behind. Kidding mum! Har har har! Anyways, my mum shouldn't be reading this. Too many secrets in here. So please do not drag my mum to look at this. Or my life would end HERE. NOW. With this full stop.

But who cares, at least I got music on without any help. I tried tweaking it to fit the border, but it became even worse. So I gave up and left it as it is.

I was at my friend, Attar's house in the afternoon using the net. Then he told me something sinful he done. Well, after work yesterday, he came back with his friend by taking a taxi. Right after the taxi got to their destination, they opened the door and ran away as fast as they could! Without paying! My goodness... Kids these days. *Shakes head* There was another taxi behind who saw what was happening. The taxi driver got out and shouted at them. (Like they bothered to stop) LOL. When he told me about it, it was pretty funny. But then again, it was wrong in a way wasn't it?

When I got home, I headed straight for the shower. Halfway, Clydia (this freaky little girl my mum is taking care of for someone at a price) actually came into the toilet and looked at me! While I was still in the shower! Aaaaahhhh! What has the world become?! Little freakish girls peeping at grown up boys?! Oh the horror! The horror! (But phew, thank god for shower curtains) When I was done, mum and dad was gone, they went for a wedding dinner. So there was only me and my sis in the house. ALONE. WITH NO ONE ELSE. What could happen?

S T O P

What are you guys thinking about? You sick sick SICK people! What is going on in your SICK minds? Brother-sister ****?! Ewww. The world has gone berserk! Oh the horror! The horror! Anyways, the thing which happened was we had a great dinner, (spaghetti noodles in mushroom soup, Yummm) and a whole can of pringles! Har har har! What a hearty meal.

After dinner, I spent around 15 mins talking to Cass on the phone. She's still in malaysia and I miss her alot. I haven't gotten the chance to see her for almost two months already. (Except on the webcam) It felt great to hear her voice again. There was so much to talk to, yet there wasn't enough time. Sighs. Can't use up all the time on the calling card if not Dad would get suspicious. Can't wait for her to get back to! Only three more days! Yipee! And also almost less than a week before school starts... Nooopppeee... Well... My sis managed to get more Inuyasha disc from her friend. (And there was TONS of it) Yes! Movie marathon!!! Inuyasha... Here I come!!!

No comments: