Tuesday 1 April 2008

F__K

I hate lit!

I wanna say "slash dollar-sign hash star exlamation mark!!"

AAARGH.

I'm tearing my hair out right now! I'm shaking with frustration!
I'm spitting like an angry lama!
I'm grinding my teeth!
I'm beating my chest like an angry, sexually deprived Gorilla!
I'm going to erupt with rage like how a guy erupts when he ejaculates!
I'm sighing like I'm a mother with much worry for her kids!
I'm fuming like a rice cooker which spouts steam!

I'm EVERYTHING that has got to do with ANGER.

AAARGH. F you! F him! F your mother, F your father. F F F F F F F.

I totally hate lit. Just got back my results from Block Test. 14/80 I'm not worried or sad about the marks but what the teacher wrote:

"Talk sense!" << Sense?! When was lit about sense?!

"Nick, this is atrocious. Shape up quick and learn to write meaningful Lit analysis, or you'll fare badly in this paper. This is an emergency."

WHAT?! Ok fine, my answers might not be meaningful but it's not as if I purposely WROTE BADLY for the paper! How can you say its atrocious!! AARGH I HATE YOU. F YOU.

F you AGAIN.

Sighs... I'm so tired from being angry. I see NOTHING when I read lit. Didn't used to be like this. What happened Nick?! Oh well... I think I should've quit school while I had the chance to. Oh why did I hesitate?




F you F-ers!

No comments: