Saturday 29 March 2008

Bored

Ahh don't know what to type about these few days.

Just had a cross country run yesterday at school. Road Run actually. It was... Err. How to describe this... Tiring but fun at the same time. The Year Ones were amazing. They've got good runners for both the guys and girls AND they kicked us year two's butts! Especially the girls. MY GOODNESS, I've never seen any girl run THAT fast before. It's like only 10 minutes after the race, and you can see her coming back already!

INSANE.

She would've done well running with the boys too. Woo. Pretty wicked. I got 17th! Yay! Lol. Was aiming for top 10 but guess everyone else was good. Good race! Nearly wanted to give up halfway but I was already up front with everyone else so it would've been wasted huh, if I stopped. The most demoralising thing about the race is when you see a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG stretch of road in front of you. I hate that part. It looks like it goes on forever and it feels as if you'll never make it.

But of course, we HAVE to make it. After that part, it's amazing how much people cheering at the side can affect you. When you hear them and you know they're watching you, you know you can't stop. Don't wanna dissapoint them so you just keep pushing yourself. And when you FINALLY reach the finish line. WOAH.

What a relief!

The girls from our class did well too. Didn't know they can run that well! Thought they were just a group of... Ya.

Prize Ceremony was postponed till Monday cause of a thunderstorm. AGAIN.

Urgh, Dad's been annoying me a lot lately. As usual, the same issue. Can't be bothered to explain it. THEN, got caught on one school day playing CS by mum and she says if I catch you playing THREE more times, I'm going to turn off the router.

WTH?

And I got caught 3 times! Bleah. This is so annoying! I want to fast foward time!

And i'm too lazy to talk about anything else! So I'm ending here. SORRY. No why am I apologising? I am NOT sorry.



Tsch

No comments: