Sunday 2 March 2008

It's Another Week

Gooooooooooooood Morning peoples! (If you're reading this in the morning that is!)

Wew wew! It's such a great morning! It's raining outside, the weather's awesome! Just the way I like it!

Had quite a fun time at gran's yesterday. Well I don't remember not having a boring time either! Hee haw haw! Wanted to try out the remaining sticks of dynamites I had left so went down at around 9+ pm with my cousins. Rounded the rest up downstairs and they crowded around me and Hausan. Took out the first stick excitedly and was prepared to strike it against the box it came with, but to no avail! It felt like I was striking sponge instead.

I think, it was because I left it in my pencil case for wayyy too long. The moisture must've got to it. The box did feel kinda "soft". Ok no matter! Sent my most wonderful, nice nice, super great, excellent cousin, HAUWEI up the house to get us the matches.

OK! Got matches, got sticks of dynamites. This equates to FUN FUN FUN! Lit one up, the dynamite flared up, and I quickly threw it into the drain and all of us backed off.

1, 2, 5 seconds passed and all was silent. Cautiously we crept forward. What IF, when we least expect it, the thing EXPLODES right in our faces!? I mean, it usually happens right? This sort of stuff always turns out this way don't it? Like when you least expect it. I don't want my beautiful face to be ruined! Haha!

No matter! We try and try again! Took another one, lit it up and backed off. Again silence! Lol, so the whole time, if you were observing us, it would have been pretty hilarious! It's like, you see a group of kids crowding around something, then suddenly someone throws something on the ground and all of them suddenly back off. THEN they creep forward again, THEN suddenly back off again. Creep forward, then back off. It's like some sort of strange ritual we were performing! To appease the "Drain God" who's presiding over all the drains in Singapore huh.

HAHA! I figured the constant opening and closing and handling up of my pencil case must've let the moisture get to it. That's why it didn't explode. What a bummer. Oh well! We had some laughs at least! Oh yea, once, we had this last unused explosive and the LAST matchstick left, Hausan lit the match up, and because it was the LAST FINAL matchstick, I was trying to protect the flame with my hands. And since he was trying to light up the dynamite, (which was not very big) naturally my hands would have covered that as well. So we managed to get it lit up, but it didn't seem like it was working and Hausan was trying to light up the end part of the thingy as well and I was still protecting the flame. SUDDENLY, without any warning, THE STUPID thing suddenly ignited and spat out this BURNING piece of crap. And my frigging hand got the brunt of it. It was !#@$* pain!

"OW ow OW OW OW!"

And I ran upstairs bawling like a baby.

So yesterday was an awesome day! Hee hee!

Today is NOT an awesome day. You know what I think of my parents? Everytime I touch any, and I mean ANY electronic items, they will inconspicuously turn their heads in my direction and try to see what I'm about to do. I swear, they have some in built radar in their bodies or something. And the worst thing is, when I AM in the study, and using my laptop, my Dad, who initially was reading his stuff in the living room, conveniently CHOSE to read in the study. I bet he was spying on me. He just left a few mins ago. I bet soon after, my mum's going to sneak up on me via the window on the right side of me. Sneaky. Because it's hard to detect anyone coming up from that side. And 75% of the time, she is successful. DAMN.

Bummer, got to go do some work. MID YEAR is coming. Really REALLY (god help) need to start putting away my com and ACTUALLY read something which is PHYSICAL and not some e text or whatever. SHEESH.




I need precautions...

No comments: