Wednesday 20 February 2008

Wacky Day At School

Oops!

Realised I haven't posted anything for a long time, shall make up for it now!

School today wasn't as boring as I thought! Well it WAS boring until school was over.

I've this packet of err I don't know what you call it exactly, but I guess you could call them "mini explosives". There's 10 sticks of it which comes in a matchbox like box. It looks like micro sticks of dynamites or something. Red in colour. So to set it off, you strike the yellow top of it, it lights up with a flame then when the flame goes off, KABOOM! Damn it's loud! So you better not be holding it when the flame goes off!

With the newbies at school running around like hamsters in a cage, and we (XX, and XX and XX and me) armed with the sticks of explosive... An idea came into our heads. XX immediately lighted one up and threw it outside the window, near where the grandstand close to our classroom was.

"Fire in the hole!"

1... 2... 3...

-Silence-

Ok, so the first one was a dud, maybe the wind blew away the flame and extinguished. So we threw another one. LOL...

KABOOM!

It was friggin' loud! Of course we pretended to be like everyone else!

"What the f__k was that?!"

Afterwards we got bolder! Decided to try stuffing the explosive in a bottle filled with a quarter of water. Again the first stick we put inside didn't work, but the second one did. And the bottle flew like... 2 metres up into the air? LOL. It was wicked! Here's the video of it!



Then we got even bolder! The year ones were having their orientation and it was right outside our classroom. We 4 "terrorists" were planning on terrorising them with out weapons of mass annoyance. So DC was chosen to be sacrificed for our sakes. He lit one up, threw it near the year ones and...

OMG, I've never seen him zip outta school THAT quickly! He nearly got out of the back gate of school like 8 seconds after the explosive went off! I've a video of what happen and its damn wicked! Right now, it's awaiting the permission of the group before it can be published! So, till then! And keep your eyes, ears peeled for the long awaited video!

So here it is!



My bad! You've got to crank your head 90 degrees anticlockwise to look at the video. I've been cracking my head to find ways and means just to orientate it. You see my fellow readers, you are placed WAY UP HIGH in my hearts! I go to the extent of providing you entertainment at its best! All just for you! Can you feeeeeel the love?

Unfortunately, my efforts have been futile as you can see. Nonetheless, try your best to enjoy it while straining your necks! Good exercise! So enjoy!

Oh and my apologies for taking so long to post. I wanted to get the video done properly before I posted it up. Didn't work... Bleah. Oh well. Take care my readers! Love me! Kiss me! Hug me! KOWTOW to me!



Ting a ling!

No comments: