Saturday 9 February 2008

Chinese New Year

Hey ho peeps.

How's it going? Enjoying your hoidays? Enjoy stuffing your faces with Chinese New Year snacks? Enjoy eating sliced chicken or pork roasted on a grill? Bleargh... I certainly don't enjoy that. This is my first ever new year which I went without having "ba gwa." And surprisingly, I wasn't tempted as much as I thought I would be. That's a good thing.

Didn't really harvest much red packet's this year for some strange reason. Visited all the same relatives but just somehow, it wasn't the same as last year. OH YEA, some of my married cousins are overseas, with one already living in Australia... Why's EVERYONE wanting to go to Australia? Why not some other place? Why not New Zealand, or Africa, or Saudi Arabia? Yea, why not?

Been visiting many people's house since the holiday started and there's been almost no time for homework.

-SILENCE-

Really... There hasn't... DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!

Urgh, block test is coming. Don't know how I'm going to survive that, and two prelims and finally the A levels. It's like getting your balls burnt, then burnt again and finally twice more. -Wince- Ow... That's a painful thought... But that's the truth.

Nothing much to talk about actually. Just wanting to show that I've not neglected my blog.

Oh, we've got some visitors now. And there's this kid... Oh what a kid I tell you! First thing he does when he steps through the doorway is:

"Uncle! I want to play Freddie Fish!"

And his beady eyes darts here and there around the house searching for any tell tale signs of a computer. Oh how fast he finds it. He's sitting right next to me too. Doesn't believe that I'm doing my work on my laptop. I suppose he's keeping an eye on me while childishly showing off his PSP. OH GOD, he's lookin at what I'm typing. Gotta switch programmes for a while...

Phew... FINALLY he has gone off... What a brat! Hope my dad keeps him busy for a bit while I'll go play MY games. If he ever catches a glimpse of me playing games... I'm dead. Really I will be. OH no. He's here again.



Bratty Kids...

No comments: