Sunday 10 February 2008

Sunday Blues

Or rather it's the Monday blues...

It's so depressing to know that, on a Sunday night, it's going to be a Monday the next day. Which is a god damn school day. Then on a Monday, it is depressing to know that it's going to be a Tuesday which is only the second day of the week and you're not even halfway through the week yet which means that you still have to slog yourself through 3 more days of school. Then there's Wednesday and you'll be thinking to yourself, "Hey, it's only 2 more days before the weekend, WHY am I living through this torture?" Thursday comes and it feels like such a super long day and you can't wait for it to be over...

FINALLY, it is a Friday and cause it is a Friday and there's the anticipation that tomorrow's the weekend, so somehow, the school days just feel so very looooooong. THEN, Saturday comes! Hurray! You feel the joy of a weekend! A break from the hell-hole you've been going through! But noooo! In your head, you know Sunday's going to come. And with that, Monday and Tuesday and so on... And the vicious cycle continue.

So why bother living through the week?

Gosh, I'm sounding very emotional huh. I don't know! Every time there's a holiday and it is over and it's a Sunday night, I feel so... Depressed!

I can't wait for this phase of my life to be over!




I'm a lazy arse aren't I?

No comments: