Monday 10 March 2008

Feeling Weird.

Oh no.

I've been hit by the dreaded "examititis" again.

I'm feeling nervous, depressed, and generally bewildered. I KNOW I'm supposed to put down all unimportant things like CS and games and whatever that's not got to do with studies and settle down, BUT all these things are clinging on to me like... Like LEECHES.

I can't get it off! And when I DO manage to, it comes crawling back. Getting to my head, drilling into my skull, enticing me to put down my studies and start gaming again.

THEN, mum caught me at IT again. AGAIN. Can you believe it? AGAIN. Tsk. I'm doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed! One more time and I'll never be able to feel the keyboard for a long long time.

OK, there I did it. My last resort. I deleted my games. Poof all gone. No more CS. Deleted, nada, zilch, zero, nothing. It'll take quite a few hours for me to redownload it again and hopefully that'll be my deterrent.

I MUST START REVISING.
TOMORROW. NO MORE GAMES. NO MORE WASTING TIME. CONCENTRATE NICK. FOCUS. LAST STRETCH. ALL OUT! GIVE IT YOUR ALL. HURL YOURSELF PAST THE LAST FEW OBSTACLES AND YOU WILL BE HOME FREE. I ASSURE YOU NICK. GO ON. DO IT. YOU CAN!



I seriously hope so...
Please guide me someone!

No comments: