Monday 3 March 2008

Wonderful Weather

Great news already in the morning during assembly!

History teacher is A-B-S-E-N-T!! Two thumbs up for that! Woo hoo! So extra maths lesson which will have held back till 1.40 pm was pushed up, therefore we still get to go back at 12.40! Awesomeness!

Was sort of dreading lit lesson. Perhaps cause of the presentation I had to do? Well I was SORT of prepared to present it. So yea, I was pretty ready to present it. THEN the teacher had to push the date of the presentations forward. AGAIN. To Thursday! (Which I don't feel like going to school on that day. So I'll NEVER be able to finish my presentations. It's FATE peoples. FATE.)

So with Lit over, the day didn't seem that all bad! The weather outside looked great from the classroom as well!

=)

After school, I bought a packet of stick biscuits, (which is definitely more worth it than a packet of Hello Pandas at the same price) and started on my usual route home with the lovely weather! Just the way I like it! Clouds everywhere, no blinding sunlight in your face and with a cool breeze! Halfway home, I saw the usual patch of field on the left side of the path way which I never thought to explore or see what was beyond it. Until today! Since the weather was mighty fine, I thought, why not?

So I got up there, and WOW. I didn't know that such a field existed in woodlands! It's not exactly country side's BIG expanse of field that goes on and on but rather... Mmm. Well I guess a picture would tell you what I mean. So I will put one up.





This is the view from the path way where I walk home from everyday. (Click to enlarge) As you can see, it is quite a wide expanse! Heh heh, a new place to explore!




Now this one, is the view FROM the field overlooking the HDBs and the pathway where I walk home. You can't see the pathway from here cause the field is sort of elevated. Like as in, you have to climb up a small slope to get up here. So yea.






And then THIS one, is the picture of my favourite tree in the field! Don't ask my why it's my favourite. It just is. It's so wonderful! I even sat down for a while under its shade. Luckily I was wearing long pants though. Didn't want the ants to get in it!




And finally we have the BEST picture! HAHA! Of none other than yours truly! Underneath my favourite tree! Looking out into the depressing world that human being live in. Exams, work, stress. Blah blah blah and all those nonsense.










Heh heh. So yep. I like that field. I shall name it... Something. I'll let you know when I think of something. Well no one has put up a sign yet so I guess its alright to name it something that I want it to be! Finders keepers, losers weepers!

Oh yea, as I was getting down, something on the ground caught my eye. As I stared at it, trying to make sense of what it was, it suddenly... Twitched. Immediately, I felt FAINT. I actually FELT FAINT. SERIOUSLY.


It was a bloody HEADLESS bird, which was still bloody twitching.
(Pictures not too clear, sorry)

I felt sick! Urgh. I couldn't shake that feeling off. It was grotesque!





Maybe that Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) leader Mas Selamat Kastari, which the Singapore's authorities are desperately looking for, got hungry while escaping through Woolands and caught a bird for a snack. Then decided that it didn't taste like Bird Nest Soup, hence threw the leftover away. For me to STUMBLE UPON.

VERY NICE MR KASTARI. I hope they catch you and electrocute your balls as a form of punishment, so you'll be more than limping when you walk... GRRR. Take that!



Sighs. Mop floor.

No comments: