Friday 4 April 2008

First Time

I'm selling stuff online for the first time!

Selling my 2+ months old Nokia 6120 Classic (black) phone online at mocca.com and when like only a few minutes after I posted up my AD, I already got an sms from an interested buyer! Woo! That was yesterday, and now I've like, 5 buyers who are interested.

Awesome! Mobile phone sells quick online that's for sure.

I did my research and I am definitely sure that MY price was the LOWEST. The highest price I saw was 350. But then, it was brand new and all. So isn't it reasonable of me to sell it at 200? Yes. And I've still have people HAGGLING like nuts to get it to as low as 150.

There's this particular buyer who was very vague with me. He said he wanted to meet me for the phone at AMK mrt station, taxi stand but then he did not confirm the price. I thought he was willing to buy it at 205 from me. (I was more than happy to.) THEN, today he texted me to confirm the deal, which was at a bloooody low price of 150. WHICH I would never sell at! 190 I might! But never 150! And he even said I confirmed with him!

WHAT NONSENSE?!

His sms read:

"We confirmed the deal last night and now you want to back out? Very disappointed n disgusted at u!"

Blah blah blah. When did I ever confirmed to sell it at 150! I think the only thing I confirmed was WHERE to meet. He didn't even talk about the price. GOSH. The nerve of some people. So I'm a little down from my first online business deal. What a bummer it wasn't a success and I got SHOT DOWN by an insolent buyer! DIE YOU AZZZHULE.

Sighs. Worry not mum says. There'll be other buyers. Luckily I wasn't selling at ebay, if not I'll definitely get a NEGATIVE rating. Phew. Someone buy buy my phone at 200 please!

Was going through econs case study today. Did quite well for a part question! Heh heh. For once I did well! I'm happy happy! got 6/9. Woo!

So I'm in a good mood today! (Hope no one will spoil it... Dad better not... Or I'll... !#@!)

Oh my mood just changed. (How flippant I am.) Now that INSOLENT azzzhulle decides to insult me.

"I don't want to waste my time with someone who cannot even remember what he committed to others"

__|__ (It's the middle finger if you don't know what that is.)




Happy Happy - NO MORE

No comments: