Tuesday 15 April 2008

What A Week!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I had such a bad week!

It's all because of... DAD. And to some extent, MUM. (I'm going to KILL you. KILLLL you! Can you feeeeel my anger? ARE YOU WITH ME?!)

Banned me from going online cause you caught me playing cs for a while?! How can you? This is insane! This...

"This. Is. MADNESS." (King Leonidas, 300)

They just keep going on and on and on about why I should study. Blah blah blah. All the same thing. Even THREATENED me. Can you believe that? They were trying to SCARE me into submission. But NO, I will not submit! I will fight fight fight! Hear me roar!

"If you have to go poly because you dropped out of school, you will have to pay your own school fees, your own food, your own transport and we're not going to help you. And let's see how long the money earned from work last year will last you. Not even a month I assure you."

My mother! My mother actually said this! OK fine, maybe I do deserve that, but does she HAVE to put it THAT way? (Nick angry, Nick smash things! *Nick goes on a rampage around the house*)

Sighs... Friends have started school, and for some, it's their first day in school and what fun they seem to be having! Just take a look at MINister's blog, or if you want a better example, at Casslyn's blog. (Not to say that your's isn't good enough - MINister!) Bleah, I wonder how it'll be like if I was in poly now. (I know I know, I've said this many times, but don't think I'm being a whiny brat.)

Urgh, really really can't stand school anymore. Everyday's such a drag. I want to, sleeeeeep forever. Mood at home sucks as well. Everytime I touch the com, I SWEAR, my parents will seem to go on RED ALERT. Dad even sent my cousin to check on me.

WTF?!




DDDIEEEE YOUUUUU AAAZZZHUULLLEZZZ
(Sorry I know not what to post anymore. Life's a mess)

No comments: