Sunday 6 April 2008

Sucky Sunday

Gosh I hate Sundays.

Sunday afternoons, Sunday evenings and especially, Sunday nights. Bleah. You people should know why.

Woke up at 4+ today to clean my Grandfather's tomb. I look forward to events like this ever year. I like family gatherings. It's fun and, just so "family-ish" ya know? I like the warm feeling of lurrrvveee.

Had a chat with the cousins from my Dad's side of the family. Though they're much older than me, we still get a long fine! Me and Algin jie jie (22 years of age) was talking about how the internet has even invaded traditional custom - like cleaning the ancestor's tomb.

Algin: "Eh Nick Oh, you know now they got online shao mu?" (tomb cleaning or something to that sense)

Nick: "Huh really? What the-? HOW?!"
Algin: "Ya online. You choose what kind of pau, how many chicken, you want and order to offer. Then can also offer joss sticks. So funny right?!"
Nick: "OMG! No shit! This IS funneh. So you've to move the mouse up and down to pray?"

Online services like this? What has the world come to? Where's the respect? If you're going to do it online, might as well not do it at all... Tsch!

I REALLY hate Sundays. Dad has officially decided to arrest the wireless router from morning until night time. All for the purpose of making me study. It's COERCION I tell you! Even when he releases the router, he still HAS to sit next to me in the study room. GOSH. I feel like a felon, jailed in my own house. How sad! Someone come bail me! (GOSH, he's shifting closer to me... Urgh!)

My life sucks.

Well for me at least. How is life treating you?

Is it trying to make you miserable? Is it purposely trying to run salt into your already raw wound? Is it making you go through things you don't want to? Is it making you tear your hair out every Sunday night?

Well Life, you can kiss my ASS. (Rub your face right between my ass cheeks as well while you're at it.)




I hate you - life!

No comments: