Monday 3 September 2007

Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek

Ahh finally it's the holidays! Teacher's day on friday was alright. Hmm wasn't as much fun as when I was in secondary school though. It was the usual routine, ACES day workout, precious time with the teacher (only thing I enjoyed was the Hershey's Chocolates!) and then a performance put up by the students. All the same. *Yawn*

At first, Heelim and I were supposed to skip school that day, so we could go back to our secondary school instead but in the end, (for reason I know now) he wanted to go to school. At the end of the day we didn't even try to skip school earlier and we couldn't go back to our secondary school. DAMN YOU HEELIM! But we had fun. Met up with our old friends at a cyber cafe and had fun playing CS and DOTA.

Amin and co was funny! It's hilarious sticking around with them. God, I haven't had such a laugh since... Since never! God, you guys sure are FUNNEH! Decided to crash at my place afterwards, which happened to be invaded by a gang of girls. Rounded them up and got them to go before my mates came up. In the evening all of us met up with the rest at the usual (the court) before heading home when the lights went out. It was a nice day!

Nothing much happened over the weekends. Stayed over at my grans@amk. Cousin went ballistic cause I told him it was too late to play DOTA on my lappy. *rolls eyes* Sunday passed pretty quickly.

Went to see Cass this morning! FINALLY! Haven't seen her for AGES! Missed her presence! Felt so nice seeing her again. Tried to spend some quality time with her before she headed off to work at IMM. (works for a donut shop. MMMM DONUTS...) Really wished we had more time for each other. Her working hours are pretty long. And with me in school, its hard for us to meet up especially since she works on the weekends too. Bummer cass! Oh! Heard some dude's diggin' her. WTF?! Get away from her you ass! Before I shove my hands down your throat, rip through your chest, tear out your heart, cook it as dinner for the family's guinea pig, Stitch and hopefully watch your body shrivel slowly in hell. Hope your balls get cooked first. Can't wait to see it go POP!

I just had my maths tuition just now. Pretty brain dead right now. Dad's going NUTS! Went so far as to put these contraption thingy on the power socket so it'll cut off electricity to the router JUST to restrict my internet usage.

What the F___?!

Kind of pissed at that. How far they go to control me...




Wished holidays were forever....

No comments: