Sunday 16 September 2007

Ice Ice Baby

Ice Ice Baby


Crap, last thursday, mum spoke to me. One to one. And when that happens, it's not really a good thing. I couldn't believe how long she could go on for. Yadda yadda yadda. Ack. After that, we didn't talk to each other until today. She didn't cook for me, she didn't give me my pocket money. There was one day I didn't eat at all. (fasting with my muslim friends. lol)

School's alright I suppose. Pratap and I haven't done our September break's lit essay and somehow managed to put it off till now by telling our Lit teacher that we already sent it to her email. I guess when she asks us, we'll just put on our innocent and confused faces and reply:

"Huh? Really? You didn't get it? No way! We sent it! Oh wait, maybe I didn't type your email address properly. Aww crap. alright we'll get it proper next time."

So hopefully after this, she'll somehow forget to ask us to complete our essay and we'll get away scoot free! *Rub hands in glee* Heeheehee. MASTAAA OF EXCUSES! *Thumps Chest* That's me. Geez, I could churn out tons of excuses if you want me to. Wew.

Mid course exams are coming. Which'll decide our fate. Who will go on to year 2? Who will be doooooomed and retain and face the humiliation from everyone... Everyone in your class will be a year younger while you're a year older... Nooo! The suffering! The embarrassment! Aieee! It's only, what, 2 weeks or less from now? I REALLY NEED TO STASH MY LAPPY AWAY SOMEWHERE! Sighs... Wished I knew how to play a piano or something so when I'm bored I wouldn't use the computer but play the piano instead. That'll be more productive won't it? Yea it'll be. I'm planning to start at night. My revision or just tidying up my notes. Hopefully I'll stick with my plan and actually do it. HOPEFULLY.



Pray for me my friends...
PRAY!!

No comments: