Thursday 13 September 2007

Food For Thought



*Person who tagged you : Sak

*My relationship with him/her : Classmates of a class who "pons" classes as a class. Isn't that just classy?

*5 impression you have on him/her : taller than me (sadly); Funkey Monkey; Very nice person; used to thought she was too loud; She's DEADLY under the rim.

*Memorable thing she/he has done for you: Oh ho! YES I KNOW! We... Together... We... Ponned school!

*most memorable words she has said to you : Nick Oohhhhhhhh

* if she/he becomes your lover,you will : What?! That's nuts! If that happens, must be because the world has come to an END.

*if he/she becomes your enemy,you will : What?! That's nuts! She must be must be an impostor of the real person then. Yea that must be it.

the desirable thing you want do for him/her now is : Helping her lose weight. Lol! Don't whack me. Joke! I don't think you're F__ anyway! Serious.

*your overall impression of him/her is : A glowing spark.

how do you think people around you feel about you : They must think I'm a total slacker. HEYYY, I didn't use to be, you know!

*characteristics you love about urself : Falling asleep during classes almost unnoticed sometimes.

*characteristics you hate about urself : Laziness

*the most ideal person you want to be is : Nah don't think I want to be ideal. I wouldn't be me then.

for people who care and like you, say sumtink to them : Awww really? That's so nice! Thanks and I care and like you too. Really. Serious.



**pass tis quiz to 10 ppl that you wish to noe how they feel bout you :

1) Casslyn!

2) Attar Shaheeeed

3) Afiq

4) Aminnnnnn

5) Jiv

6) Sarrah

7) Jesulyn

8) Sherry

9) Jia the Genius

10) Adil

*who is no.6 having a relationship with? : Nigel! And god, they're a crazy couple!
*Is no.9 a male/female : Female definitely. How I know? Check! *Whistles*
*if no.7 and no.10 are together will be a good thing : Mm, could be. They're both smart though!
*wad no.2 studying? : Republic Poly! sports excercise science. Sounds tough.
*wen was the last time you chat wif No.3 : Acks. LONG time ago mate. Bet he misses me.
*wad type of music no.8 like : Oh. That's a tough question. Shes likes THAT sort of music. Which is some sort of music.
*does no.1 has siblings : Yes! And they're all the same sex. Must be boring eh?
*will you woo no.3 : Woo! What a question. Hmm, if I was a girl, I would! Haha.
*how about no.7 : Heh. What sort of question is this? It's a repeat! I won't answer it.
*is no.o4 single? : Ho ho yes, but I'm sure he'll find the ONE soon! He shouldn't worry!
*wads the surname of no.5 : Kalaimani I think! Say it fast! Faster! FASTER!
*wads the hobby of no.4 : DOTA! CS! And mostly, being a funny ass! HAW HAW HAW!
do no.5 and no.9 get along well : Can't tell for sure. Cause like, they haven't even met before. These are all random questions isn't it.
*where is no.2 studying : First it was WHAT. Now its where. *Sighs* REPUBLIC I SAID!
*say sumtink casual about no.1 : Don't fall sick because of work again! I'll be WORRIED.
*have you tried developing feelings for no.8 : Woah! What a question and its supposed to be made public. Nah, I won't answer this sort of question too.
*where No9 live : Serangooooon. People who lives there are all GOOONS.
*What colour no.4 likes : BLACK! Lol! Sorry no its not. I'm being a racist ass. I don't know!
*are no.1 and no.5 best friends : Umm not quite, but they're good friends.
*does no.7 like no.2 : Dunno but dun think so!
*how you get to know no.2 : Not really your business is it. But I'll talk. In sec school.
*does no.1 has any pets : Yep, that'd be ME!
*is no.7 the sexiest person in the world : *cracks up* What if I said yes?!

No comments: