Monday 10 September 2007

School's here

School's Here


Oh oh that was quick. A week's all gone now. Back to the hell hole again.

Went out with Jes one day and she tried to get me to see why I should stay in a JC and not poly. My head was heavy with what she had told me when I got back. I was even thinking about it in the shower! Kind of saw the truth in what she was trying to tell me. (KIND of. Getting there but not yet!) Thanks!

So following her advice I took things one step at a time. Today, I shall file my notes! And I will! Then tomorrow I will study! Not too much at a time! Slowly, but surely!

School was alright today. Just had to get to school by 7.30 now, instead of the usual 8. Bummer. So that means a longer first period. Noooo! Had ANOTHER GP test again. When she started dishing out the papers I was like... OMG not again! *Faints* "The last one! I promise!" She says! Hopefully.

Well there's nothing much I can say anymore. Better get started with the filing! CS isn't really that fun anymore. Hmm wonder why I think so. But I suppose that's a good thing! See you guys laterrrr.



To work I go!
Hey Ho!

No comments: