Monday 17 September 2007

LEET WORLD!!!

LEET WORLD!!!


Good evening peeps! I'm here again and I'm pumped about something! Woots yes! Its friggin' awesome and I'm sooo glad I stumbled upon it. OMG I just LOVE IT! What is it you say? Hmm its...


LEET WORLD!

What is Leet World you ask? Well my amigos, it is a story based around models from Counter Strike: Source the game. Where four Terrorists and four Counter Terrorists were picked to live in a house and we wonder what will happen to them. It is like a reality show. Here's a trailer of Leet World. If you like the trailer, you'll love the coming episodes! It's really really good! I've kinda squeezed it here in my blog so it would be better if you watched it from youtube itself to enjoy it fully.




Well that's all I can say. Really up to you! I've been gettin my good doses of endorphins three hours ago and I haven't laughed this much before. Thank you producers of Leet World! I love you! Haha! ENJOY. Its so goood!



Laugh and Live!

No comments: