Monday 12 May 2008

It's been long

Greetings.

I know it's been long. Realised that there wasn't much to blog about recently. Everything has been the same. Same problems same situation. I'm stagnant. THIS blog is stagnant.

Thing's have changed. It's not like they used to be any more.

"Home is where the heart is." That's what they always say anyway. Well, that's not how it is any more for me. I can't believe it, but it is ACTUALLY depressing for me to go home. I actually feel... How do you explain. I feel "burdened," as if with some invisible weight. And I can't help but keep sighing! SIGHS! Like NOW.

I wish I never had chosen to go to a JC. (You must be thinking "Nick, SHAPE UP, you've chosen this path so get on with it. Don't be a complaining TWIT") I KNOW I KNOW. BUT SHUT UP. This is a frigging blog, I can say what I like!

HUMPH

Got a looooong talk by mum again last night. Said, though they're not going to pressure me to get into a Uni anymore, they still want me to at least try my best for the paper, if not, should I ever go to Poly, I got to pay for my own expenses. The annoying thing is, she keeps bringing up my PAY.

"You think the money you got from work will be ENOUGH to last you even a month?"

I KNOW I KNOW. Stop bringin' that thing up! Grr... I thought about running away from home. Then again, how long will I survive? What am I going to do about school? Should I even still GO to school? Will I be able to hide from the police and parents?

I think about that lots of times. Always wondered if it'll work. Heard one of my mum's friend actually ran away from home for SIX years. FREAK. How'd she manage to last that long?

================== *Grabs hair and pulls. HARD*=====================

ENOUGH! It's so depressing talking about this.

I'm looking forward to this SUNDAY! A cycling expedition with my cousins! How awesome. Only with them do I feel so carefree... So relaxed... So... At ease. Worry free... How wonderful if everyday was like that. But that'll be wistful thinking... What a bum.

Alright peeps, I'm going to go gloat and glum now. That's my new hobby!




Gloat and Glum.

No comments: