Monday 26 May 2008

Weird Day

Finally finished my GP prelim 1 exam! (Went to school at 7+ thinking exam starts at 8.30 when it is actually 9.30)

Ahh, the relief. I feel goooood. Actually last night I was feeling pretty anxious and moody. Oh yea! That reminded me! Mum did some something hilarious. As usual, she was nagging about me and the com and how I've changed much after playing games. What the? You're just paranoid motherrr!

So we had a stand off. She wanted me to shut down the com, but I was PISSED man. SO PISSED. AARGH! Feel my anger man! So I did not want to shut it down! And I was wondering how long she will be able to sit behind me and watch me do my stuff. Lol and so we did just that. Actually my com has already hung, but I continued pretending to do work anyway. So in the end, mum actually TURNED off the com HERSELF. (Bloody hell!) And she stole my mouse!

That's the funny thing. I would've laughed out loud if she wasn't in the house. As if that would've stopped me from playing games! (Because I have another one sitting on my desk! So futile mother so futile! Muahahaa.)

Was surfing around the net when I saw some pretty weird stuff.

Japan. Japanese the people of Japan, they sure have an appetite for weird food. I remember having an email which showed them actually devouring babies as food! Eeks. Disgusting. Not sure if that was true or not but nevertheless, it is gross. THEN, I chanced upon another article on Japanese and their weird cuisine. OK take a look at what insane dish they are having.

If you can't see it clearly, click on it to enlarge or download the picture! Its a human body that they're preparing to FEAST upon!

Nuts!

Just when you thought you'd seen enough Japanese weirdness, something like the so-called "Cannibal Banquet" comes along to shock us anew.





"Do you prefer the breast, or the thigh?"
Here's how the Cannibal Banquet works... a pinata-like "body" is carefully crafted, then stuffed with edible goodies in red sauce. More "sauce" is somehow embedded into the outside covering - "skin" as it were - of the body so that it will appear to bleed when cut into. By this time, most of us would have lost our appetites, but I digress... Anyway, the prepared body (who appears to be wearing a wedding ring! Aiee!) is wheeled into the dining room on a hospital gurney and a courteous host wielding a scalpel(OMG!) begins the operation. From the looks of it, plenty of alcoholic beverages are required to keep the patrons in the mood to chow down, cannibal style!


"Pass the scalpel... Retractor.... Fork..."

Insane! In the membrane! (LOL I love saying that. Insane in the membrane!) So.. What say you folks? Join me for a Cannibal Banquet for dinner?




Mmm, that left breast was goooood.

No comments: