Wednesday 21 May 2008

In Recent News

Oi Peoples!

Ni hao ma?! I'm doing... Well enough, not bad enough to say that I'm dying of cervical cancer. (What the? Did I just say CERVICAL cancer? I'm outta my mind. See what studying in a JC can do to a pure innocent soul?)

School's fine. Haven't been doing much work but I guess its alright. AHH. Prelims are coming! In a months time. Better stop playing games already! Ah yes, made a pact with one of my CS mate! Anberlin aka D.A.I aka YX! Gonna DELETE (yes delete! Better believe it! Nick's going to DELETED ) See! I've even BOLD and UNDERLINED it for you guys.

The weather's blistering hot these few days. By the time I get to school in the morning, I'm already a sweaty hog. Hate it!

*Nick dances and chants* Homm mani ohm!

Ahh hope that will make it rain! Woodlands is in dire need for water! The heat is sucking up every BIT of water in my body. I think I might even have lost a few grams of fat!

Anyway, I was talking to my friend in school today when I find out he came back to school for maths class even though he was on MC. He said he came back for lessons because he needed to pass maths in order to get into a Psychology course in Uni. And that's the basic requirements for ALL the Universities in Singapore.

I
AM
H O R R I F I E D.

Here I am, not even doing work in maths class and still believing I'll be able to get into Psychology! I BETTER START DOING WELL FOR MY MATHS! If not... I'll be doomed!

Had an Epic Battle in the shower today. Faced my most terrifying opponent ever! He was dark, strong, with keen eyes ready for battle. He was strong. He was agile.

He was a bloody cockroach.

I wasn't even aware that it was creeping up on me while I was already halfway through my shower. That sneaky bastard. Only when my super keen senses detected movement out of the corner of my eye did I see him!

"Waattttaaa!" Screamed Nick! Swinging shower head like a nun-chuck as I retreated into the furthest corner of the bathroom. I held onto the shower thingy with dear life! What if he suddenly decides to go into a battle frenzy?! I'll be dead! What if he decides to attack my DING A LONG LONG?? --GASPS-- I had no protection! I AM NAKED! (It is a bathroom isn't it? =.= ) Should he dare come any closer, I'll HOSE HIM DOWN. Who cares if the toilet gets all wet and messy?! My Precioussss is at stake here!

Tomorrow school ends at 7pm! SEVEN. Oh my lord! Cracking my head open right now trying to find the perfect excuse. Here are my options:

  1. Skip whole day of school and either come up with an MC or a parents letter. Say I come up with a parents letter, WHAT am I going to say? MC! WHAT am I going to tell the doc?
  2. Go to school, but leave school straight after lessons are over and THEN, think of an excuse.
  3. OR just go for the bloody thing. (But its BLOODY BORING.)
Aargh! Options 1 and 2 seems good. 3's definitely out! Mannn... Someone give me an idea! I'm out of ideas! Hit me if you've a solution for me! Headache...



And Nick DOMINATES MR COCKROACH!

No comments: