Friday 30 May 2008

Covert Op

It's Friday today!

Yay! There are still lectures going on in school, but I can't sit in a LT for 2 hours! And that is why I've decided to head into the library. But who would know it would've turned out into such a Covert Op.

Woke up at the usual time in the morning only to find that the house was empty. Which worried me. Why?

  1. I have no idea where my parents were. That's scary.
  2. With no knowledge of their whereabouts, it could clash with my plans!
Being the smart intelligent me, I scoured the house for tell-tale signs of their departure. Sure enough, I figured out where they were headed.

The library.

The person who gave away the location of my parents, (where they worked so hard to keep it a secret from me! Bravo, bravo parents) was my cousin. TENG Hau Wei. Ahh thank you so much young sire! You are my eyes, my ears! But definitely not my mouth. You are my double agent! How did I find out you ask? Being the generous person that I am, I will release some intelligence.

The comics that I was reading last night, which my mum borrowed for THW, was suddenly gone this morning. With my superior brainpower, I concluded that their destination was the public library. Also, I realised that my dad was with 'em. The bag which he usually takes with him to work is still in the house. OH NO.

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! ALL UNITS TO THEIR POSITIONS! I WANT SCOUTS ON 50 METRE RADIUS FROM BASE! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! RED ALERT! SOUND THE ALARM!

It's THAT bad if my dad's with them. I even had my specs on throughout the journey from my place to the library. Woo. Staking out my place in a corner of the children's level. No chance of getting a table, came too late! Damn! (My butt's gonna get sore... AMIN HURRY!) I BET YOU, if my mum ever finds me here, it is because she actually checked every nook and cranny of the bloody place, JUST to find me here! But when she does find me, she'll say:

"You see! I told you many times already. If you ever do something bad, I will always find out. Nick... It's fate and god's will (She sighs and gives that 'I've-given-up-on-you' face) Don't try to hide anything else from me ever AGAIN."
It's not FATE. It's cause she actually SEARCHED. Aargh, wished I was telepathic and with some psychic abilities, so I'll be able to hack into my mum's brain.

Anyway, I've decided to study study study for my prelim 1! REALLY. I just hope my mum doesn't start nagging again. Cause that really kills my motiviation...




Wish I had wings...

No comments: