Thursday 3 July 2008

I'm BAAAACK.

Greetings, sexy guys and girls of all ages. (Woah ho ho there little 5 year old girl... Wooowee!)

I can't believe I haven't posted anything for a MONTH. Haven't been away for that looooong. You must've missed me


TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

much huh.

I know I know! There there, there's no need for tears or hugs (though it's very nice of you!) Papa Nick's back in action! Waattaaa! Fear no boredom, for I am here! Muahaha, I sound O-So-Powerful! Woo. Been preparing for my prelims the whole month, hence the large gap between posts.




Ok...



I. Sense. Disbelief. And you're absolutely right! Lol. Dang, you know me TOO well guys. I'm so touched. Really I am. Haha only started preparing like, what, a day or two before the exams? Lemme tell you, the START and END of my prelims ended horribly horribly horrible! Started with history and ended with history, that's why. Could not remember a hairball of anything. Bleah. Oh well, at least the torture of my fragile mind has ended. Happy happy stuff we shall talk about!

Couldn't believe my ears when I heard that there was school after exams. (WTF?! Where was the break I deserved from squeezing my brain juices out and slurping it back in?! WHERE.) Gah, and here I am, back in school, and it's like... Having no school? No lecture in the morning, not even a proper GP tutorial, then 2 long hours of break, ASSEMBLY doing nothing, one lesson of maths and probably doing nothing for literature as well.

8 hours of school, and only one hour of proper lesson? *scoffs*

No wonder there was only 9 of us today in school. (out of a total of 180) That's HALF of us gone! Ahhh! I don't feel like coming tomorrow. But dang, getting an MC is so troublesome... Oh yea! I think there's some sort of a love thingy going on between the 2 young teachers in front of me during morning assembly. I shall take pictures of them in report back here for YOU GUYS.

Crap, I feel so empty. It's time to go now. LOONG POINTLESS HOURS in front of me.





Force be with you.

No comments: