Tuesday 15 July 2008

Nick angry, Nick want smash!

AAARGGGHH!

I wanna scream! I wanna jump outta the window like the guys who jumps out the window after seeing Penelope in Penelope! I wanna SCREAM. I wanna BREATHE FIRE.

I wanna fill my head with NOISY and ANGRY music.

Why can't I be allowed to make my own decisions? Why can't I decide what I should do or shouldn't do?

Why?

Got so pissed off just now when mum started nagging about me playing games. And Dad made it worse. Why does he ALWAYS have to POP out at the wrong time, and make crude remarks about me. Don't see him answering me when I talk to him about something. Always ignoring me.

It's F__ked up. This family is.

Addicted you say? Yes, but that was in the past! Have I not cut down IMMENSELY for my gaming hours? Yes! SO?! Don't keep bugging me! I will stop once I'm satisfied! And worry not, it'll only be an hour plus! 2 hours max? At least its not as bad as last time! I WILL do my work! I WILL study when I need to. PLEASE, let me be. You're killing me.




Let me be freeeeeeeeee~

No comments: