Wednesday 30 July 2008

AFK

Ahh I've been away for long. My bad!

Haha, that's cause there hasn't been much happening in my life. All the same. I mean there ARE some improvements. Studies in particular.

It's not exactly a big change, but still it's a small step for me before I start taking BIGGER steps. Results are out. Not much difference actually when you compare it with Block Test. Passed GP and managed an S grade for Literature. Haha! Finally! Slowly slowly. (But parents and everyone else is HURRY HURRY.) I know I know. A levels are like 2 and half months away, (89 days from this day to be exact) but I'm trying!

Don't think I will be posting much more until the end of the year. That's sad! I'm running out of juice to write interesting posts anyways... Haha, A level takes precedence of course.

Family life is OK. The parent teacher meeting last Friday wasn't too bad. Was kinda worried about my attendance. (100/113 "Where've you been the past 13 days Nick?! Thought you told me you only skipped once or twice?") Haha! Phew, thank god they didn't focus too much on it. Overall it was OK. PTM came and past and they didn't say much about my results. I just heard from mum that Dad has blamed her for letting me play even an hour plus a day. (WTH? Hey that's a HUGE cut from what I usually play. Leave it!) Hmm, but I've come to an agreement with mum that I'll only play an hour and a half each day. That's pretty fine with me! Haha. Should be sufficient. It's like taking nicotine patches to slowly curb my addiction.

Ooo my birthday's coming! 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd 3rd !! I like the date my birthday falls on. Easy to remember. 3rd of August. Hehe! Nice! School's going to ruin it all of course. So much work to do. History term ASSignment (Ahh! DIE.) Econs essays, lit files and poetry comparison. My wonderful weekend is GONE. Tsk. Was looking forward to a day of gaming with my clan without fear that my parents will come and nagg. Aye.

Well, that's all I've to say for now, boring I know, (leave with it) but just hang on till after my A levels! Nick Oh will be back.




Just you wait!

No comments: