Tuesday 13 May 2008

Salutations Earthlings!

I, O Great unbelievably Great, ONE, am in quite a good mood today. JUST today though mind you. Started of the day thinking it'll be such a drag. I had to be in school till 6PM. Had no idea how I am going to survive that.

Hoo ha! The funny thing was, it wasn't so bad!

I know, it doesn't sound right coming from me right. But hey! *Grins* PE was fun fun fun! Though it was in the hot sun sun sun! Played captains ball with some other class. One thing's for sure, it was 0743B OWNAGEEEE. (Say it like how they say it in DoTA.) It was quite intense as well. Some rough play by KL, but nonetheless we have to praise his effort.

Took a lit mock test afterwards, I feel I did my best for one of the sections! That's what got me feeling happy today! Haha. Well if the marks come back BAD, I guess I wouldn't be so affected cause I know I DID TRY.

Oh yea, was blog-hopping randomly when I came across this dude's blog. Cheeky Times. I like how he writes, except all those profanities. I realised that using Singlish phrases as you blog, will make your blog more enjoyable! No SHIT ok. Hmm, I will try to incorporate Singlish in my blog for a trial period from now on! He he.

Anyway, here's an excerpt from Cheeky Time's blog. Found it hilarious!

Twister Wussy

By Roving Reporter
May 25, 2007
Cheeky Times

070525_ss_spout3.jpg

After an absence of a year, Twister Wussy made yet another limp entrance to the Singapore shoreline yesterday afternoon. Like in yesteryear, apart from generating gawks and stares from onlookers, Twister Wussy was perfectly happy just twirling and swirling on its own little acres of water and minding his own business. Unlike his brother Andrew and second cousin Katrina, creating havoc and causing mass panicky across the land was clearly not on his agenda. Heck, forget even about swirling cows and rampages across town, Twister Wussy has his plate full just rotating himself.

His passive demeanor was so startling among his family of tornados and hurricanes that one Mr Soh was overheard complaining to his friends that “this tornado got no balls sia”. American tourist Mike Wallance labelled Twister Wussy as the most pathetic hurricane he has ever witnessed in his life, “what a wimp!”, he added for good measure. And after what seemed like a brief 5 minutes or so since its appearance, Twister Wussy spiralled and dissipated into oblivion with no harm or damages done to the city state, an act that surely justified his name.

images.jpeg
Tourists Melanie and her son’s reactions to Twister Wussy appearance

Update: The Meteorological Services, in a statement, said Twister Wussy is actually a waterspout. Chey.

No comments: