Monday 13 June 2011

Spread of Perfection

You know how every time you open up and look inside a new bottle of that Nutella (peanut butter etc.) spread, it is just a smooth perfect layer sitting there?

Well yeah, I like looking at that perfect layer. I wish that it would stay that way every time I open up my bottle of Nutella. Each time I dig my buttering knife into that layer, I would be dismayed. It happened just this morning and I realised that I did not like spoiling it. As I was munching away on my bread spread with Nutella, I was wondering if there was any way to maintain that perfect layer and here was some idea that I came up with:

  • Try and use the knife to spread it back to what it was before. (It wasn't possible cause either the blade of the knife will get in the way or it just won't!)
  • Use some sort of "stamp" to stamp it back into shape.
  • Heat it up until it starts becoming more watery then shake it up a little, wait for it to sit and pray that when it cools, it will be as perfect as it used to be.
  • Or just finish the entire bottle straight so you would not have to look at the ugly slosh inside any more.
I ran out of ideas after I finished consuming my bread. Don't you guys get perturbed by this? If you have any ideas, please feel free to comment.

On a similar note, I am going down for my very first audition to act on a request from a friend of mine. I have even surprised myself at my sudden decision to take up her offer. I am utterly confident that I have absolutely no forte in this aspect. But what made me do it? Well, everyone should do something spontaneous once in a while right? It makes life that little more exciting to live in. Same concept with eating. Don't tell me you spend every day eating the same food. If you do, I would not like to get to know you, cause I would have known what kind of person you are already. So yes, in my search for perfection (as in, searching for something that defines me) I have decided to try my hand at acting.

Wish me luck people. I'll provide an update on how it went.

No comments: