Thursday 30 June 2011

Get Stomped!

I've been working throughout the month of June for a pay that doesn't factor in the risks of the work and stuff. The owner crams so much products into such a tiny store that it becomes dangerous just navigating its aisles. If you don't watch yourself, and you trip, I'm pretty sure you would get impaled by the many hooks found in the store.

Anyway, today wasn't a very good day. Apparently my boss flipped cause I was "caught" texting on my phone while working. I had no idea it was such a crime. Okay I guess it wasn't very appropriate to use my phone during work hours I admit, and I apologise. However, it's not like I ignore the customers or the shop when I'm using my phone! And besides, I was only using for that minute while waiting for the hard disks to format! (It's not like I could be doing anything else while waiting for it format.) So now, "SMS and iPods are banned during work hours. Dissidents will be dealt with harshly." Something along that line.

I believe that I didn't do anything wrong though. Whatever, I shall accede to his requests. Since I need $. It'll be hard to find another job for the next two months anyway.

Oh and I think I'm really asking to be STOMPED.

HAHAHA. Now most of the time when I'm taking the bus home, I'll buy some snacks or whatever and if I can't finish it before I get to the bus stop, I'll eat it on the bus. I did think about how it would look to others. But I was hungry and I didn't really care. Actually, I'll welcome anyone to take a picture of me and post it on STOMP.

That'd be so cool lar!

Haha I can imagine the captions: Typical inconsiderate Singaporean teen blatantly flouts no eating on-board rule and sets bad example for kid who looks on.

Yeah and there really was a kid who kept staring at me the entire time I was eating my Korean Boneless Chicken Thigh. (It taste awesome btw. You can get it at the basement of Northpoint.) I didn't know whether he was hungry or just in awe at my derring-do. I felt really tempted to offer him a piece and see how'd he react.

"Here boy! Come share with kor kor! We can both get stomped together."

No comments: