Sunday 9 August 2009

National Day!

It's National Day!

HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY MR SINGAPORE!

Thank you for giving me endless tests and exams, thank you for putting me into a conscription army, thank you for letting me spend 2 years of my life doing something I find quite pointless, (sorry to say, but YES. That's what I think.) and thank you for the humid weather. And so I shall wish you a happy birthday.

Woots!

See even my nephew's so happy celebrating!



Nephew: "Uncle Nick ish sho fun to bwee wif!"
Nick: "You got that right boy."






Nick: "Grr, see how strong my biceps are boy. Feel the POWAAA. FEEL IT. Grr."
Nephew: (Struggling with breath) "Yesss uncle. Stwong you are"
(Note to Anson's family: Do NOT worry, I did not use much strength, and it doesn't look as painful as it is. Really. REALLY. Just ignore the look of... Erm. Discomfort.)

Muahahaha.

Ok I'm just really bored. Oh here's another random picture. It was ages ago. Bowling session with family:



Yep, that's how I begin my pace before I bowl. Gathering power from a very special and personal power source.

And to end this post about nothing, here's a video of my nephew (name's Anson. He's so handsome!) head-banging to the theme song of Thomas the Tank Engine:

Check out his expression @ 0:32 Funny!


No comments: