Wednesday 26 August 2009

Inspiration

I've finally graduated from the the Supply Supervisor course in army!

Wew and what a relief that is. Can't have imagine that 8 weeks has passed that quickly. Though it was quite a pain to be slaughtered by the warrant officers in the course, I think I've taken quite a bit away from this place.

And if my bunk mate, Umar is right, then this course would be the best time of my army life.

I suppose he IS right because I've never had so much fun with so many people at one time before. There was this "satisfaction" I gainedfrom meeting and getting to know all these people from my course. It made me realise that I have actually a very small circle of friends (No, I'm not some socially shy guy.) and there's THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
many more people out there waiting for us to be friends with!

There are so many people out there to get to know that we really shouldn't be sitting on this very chair we're sitting on right now and worst of all, be in front of the computer using this stupid "substitute" method of social interaction. I mean come on! I know there are people (like you! Yes you!) who sit with their group of friends and their laptops, then when they knowingly know their buddies are right next to them, they still HAVE TO PM them when they can just turn their heads speak to them. But noooo, they are "lazy to talk lar" or "easier to type than talk mah."

We really should JUDO-CHOP these evil computers that has pervaded our lives and smash their screens in with our foreheads for good measure. We should be out there! Away from the house! Anywhere where there are people! I'm sure everyone's waiting for someone whom they can share all their stories with. There's just SO MUCH to know about people and SO MUCH to learn and SO MUCH to share.

So why are you still sitting there?




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Wew. That just had to come pouring out of my head. This perspective on life hit me all of a sudden during the middle of the day while I was having fun talking to someone in the course who I just got to know a few days back. (Gosh I feel so ashamed of myself! Seen him around for so many weeks and I never bothered to talk to him.) Haha well I feel good now that it's all out from me. Hope you don't find me too philosophical, cause that's what I think we all should be doing! Anways for all those critics out there who disagrees or hates what I'm saying or think it's LAME...




(Pause for dramatic effect)





F__K YOU.

No comments: