Monday 10 August 2009

I'm Strong.

Would you look at that!

I was being a good grandson by mopping the house for my grandma until I happen to bend the ALLOY-STEEL-REINFORCED pole of the mop. No shit.

I. Am. STRONG.



I'm sure you can tell I'm a very hardworking cleaner. To be able to bend such a rod, (Shakes head) just amazing...

You must be impressed.

Wasn't feeling very good over the weekends, so decided to head over to a clinic to see the doc. In the end got MC till Tuesday and all of that cost me... 50 bucks!!

Oh my goodness! If I knew it was that expensive, I would've pushed for... I'm sure you know what... This week is a terrible week to be in camp. Tsk tsk. Never mind! I'm aiming to be a proud member of the Food and Service Group during our exercise! (FSG really is: Foward Support Group.) Atten B! Atten B!

Oh yea! The term for my mobile contract is nearing it's expiry which means recontract and a new phone! Woots and for this recontract, I'm eyeing the...

HTC SNAP!



Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.

Doesn't it scream to you Classy! Slim! Sexy! Super! Amazing! I-know-you-want-me!

Sadly, with my mobile plan, recontracting with this phone will cost a very big bomb. It's the same price as my iPod. Asking my dad to help sponsor will definitely not work since he already bought my iPod for me. Boo!! Paying for it myself is... I don't know. Should I? It'll totally bomb out my salary for the month. That's bad! Last month I didn't handle my money well. I think I expended it all.

But omgosh... Just fantasizing about it in my palms, stroking the sides, running my fingers over it's keypad and breathing onto it's screen...

Makes me want to climax...


Oh dear!!! Someone advise me! Go google about it's raving reviews. It really is a good phone for people who likes email and text a lot. Excellent qwerty keyboard.


Ahh.. ohhh... Uhhh yeaa you feel so smooth in my hands... Ohhh yeaaa.. UHh OHHH yea.
HTC SNAP.

No comments: