Sunday 26 July 2009

Farking Hell

I really have to start doing something about this.

The Chinese lady tenant in this house is being an internet HOG:

HOPELESSLY - OBVIOUSLY- a - GUNDU.

I really want to get out of this chair, tear down her door, kick her in the guts and then start straddling her. CORRECTION: Start beating her brains, then line all her fingers up and start stomping them with my army boots on so she'll never be able to hit a single key on her keyboard. Say goodbye to your stupid chinese video streams or whatever crap you are doing in that room of yours. (WTF? Straddle her? My guinea pig's visually more appealing than her!)

I can't stand it!! I know that she's footing for half the bills and my dad the other half, but what gives her the rights to HOG all the bandwidth? Leaving me with a measly connection.

  • Youtube takes forever to load.
  • Some sites won't even LOAD.
  • Even navigating to sites on the iTOUCH sucks because of her.
  • AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SHE HAS DESTROYED MY GAMING PARADISE.
O-M-F-G.

I'm getting 1000+ ping from this. I bet even people from Krungthep Maha Nakorn Amorn Ratanakosindra Mahindrayudhya, Mahadilokpop Noparatana Rajthani Burirom Udom Rajnivet Mahastan Amorn Pimarn Avatarn Satit Sakkatuttiya Vishnukarm Prasit, (Which is a place in Thailand) don't get this kind of shitty latency.

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS.

I wanna lodge a complaint to the Chinese Embassy.

(Clears throat loudly and coughs up a phlegm or two.)
"YOUR citizen has invaded my personal virtual space. I believe I am entitled to the right of my own personal space and freedom, however, ever since on the 12th of July 2009, YOUR citizen of name: Choo Ching Chong (yes this is made up, but I'd wish her name's like that) decided that it was CONVENIENT to start invading my virtual space and start inviting massive multiple streams originating from your country I believe. Yes she IS entitled to whatever she wishes to do on her computer since she is footing half the bill, but no one shares a piece of gum even if they paid for half of it! (Uhh, I hope that makes sense.)

I hope you will take what I've said into consideration and hopefully you will show up in my apartment with a Cease and Desist Warrant for her. That would be ideal. Thank you."




Ching chong choo please shoo!

No comments: