Friday 10 July 2009

Gone... At last?

My family are finally out of my life.

And I don't know what to make of it. Should I be jumping in joy? Pumping my fists, showing people my freedom pose? Or should I be drowning in my sorrow, that there will be no more laundy-free days from tomorrow...?

Mixed feelings.

Yep, but like always, it'll take some time before the real emotions start sinking in and then hitting me right in the face one day. Before you know it, my pillow will be wet with tears. Oh boo hoo hoo Nick Oh. Boo hoo hoo.

Tons of people turned up! With half of the group belonging to my sister and her friends with HALF of that group made up of guys. Wow. My siSTAR sure is popular. Oh, wish I could upload the video I went around taking at the airport. It was pretty drama rama. Few of my Aunts were shedding tears and trying to dodge the camera. Cousin Si Jia was the only one working her tear ducts hard there. Aww, Joy meant something special to you! Lol.

When it was time to go, my family went around hugging everyone else, and so did I. (Why did I have to hug people? Good question. Well it was a good chance to collect some free hugs. So why not huh?) Again Aunts started crying and stuff. Especially my mum and siSTAR. Oh I did give my mum a hug before she left though. I'll upload some pics when I get it all organised. I gave my dad a manly handshake and felt kind of sad that I didn't get the chance to hug my sister. Oh well...


Well they're off. They're off! What can I do. I'm sure I can hold my own without them around! I should anyways.

Alrights, I'm off to battle bugs, beetles, flies, lizards, roaches and even more beetles in my new home.


ONWARDS!

No comments: