Saturday 25 July 2009

Here I Am!

Salutations all my meat eating friends. I am sincerely not apologetic for not being able to post things so far. Actually if you think about it, I do not have any exciting progammes in my life. My life is as flat as Pamela Anderson with her silicon implants removed and her chest lipo-sucked away. How exciting can army get? Even the word ARMY really means something boring. ANOTHER-REALLY-MONOTONOUS-YEAR.

So for these two years don't expect me to post anything exciting unless you decide to hand me a million dollars and tell me you're a god sent medical officer who's liberal enough (by the standard of all the 'chao keng-ers') to dish out MCs whenever anyone deems themselves fit for it. (5 days. I only ask for 5 days! That's 5 out of the 7 days we have in a week. Perfectly reasonable.) So if you're not, go eat some sun screen or something...

Haw haw haw!

With my parents gone, there actually isn't any MORE freedom. Contrary to what everyone's been thinking. Army's the only restraint to TOTAL freedom that I could have. When I book out I really only have 2 whole days to myself. Come Sunday afternoon around 5pm, I've to start busying myself wit army related activities such as uploading the weekly reflection (which I've taken up to become a fully fledge Singaporean and use this outlet rightfully given to me to lodge complaints after complaints) and packing my items for the week.

I miss my family. The moments all unnoticed scraps, now suddenly priceless. As the saying goes, "You'll only treasure what you have until it is gone." True true. But adjusting to a lifestyle without my parents wasn't very difficult actually. Being away in camp helped me adjust in a way. That's the only good thing about it I suppose. Aww all the talk about my family and me being stuck in army has made me SAD. LOL. when Nick is sad, Nick wants to flatten and level things. so watch out all you busty girls out there. I'll be ready with my mallet and vacuum cleaner. (Vacuum cleaner = improvised liposuction machine thingum)


With a WHAM and a BAM, I'll level your mountainous chest!

No comments: