Sunday 10 July 2011

Toilet-A-Hunting.

Stayed over at Terry's place cause we wanted to go swimming the next day. Messed around with his computer playing the now free-to-play TF2. (So glad that I didn't spend a cent on it!) Then as usual we had prata in the middle of the night. I believe there's something special about eating prata with your friends and family in the middle of the night. Something almost magical and very memorable. Something you'll only be able to do in Singapore. Makes us bond together more don't you think?

I "woke up in the morning..."(Cue: Kesha's, "Tick Tock")



...And had trouble getting up cause we slept so late! Kept mumbling, "snooze, snooze 5 minutes Terry." And he somehow was already wide awake. After snoozing for about an hour, (bet my underwear that anyone reading this that you do that all the time too) we finally headed over to the swimming pool at Yio Chu Kang. And did I mention, I was like all dressed and ready with my things and stuff, only to realise that the pool was closed for maintenance!?

What a total bummer!

With our plan for the day foiled, stranded in YCK with no backup plan, and I, who had not had my bath since yesterday afternoon, Terry brought me to NYP (his poly) to take a shower. I was kinda surprised at how easy it was to enter. There were no security guards at all, nothing. Then Terry explained that it was an open campus, people were allowed in. Still... With terrorism so rampant in this day and age, one can't help but be a little paranoid. (What if a suicidal Sikh student tried to blow up the school with a bomb hidden in his turban? No offense to them though, not trying to be racist here.) Anyway, I was really intrigued by poly life. It was my second time here, but somehow you see things differently after going through NS. (Or maybe cause we've all grown and wised up.) It felt kinda familiar yet new at the same time. Reminds me of my secondary school life 'cept that no one was in uniform anymore. Man, poly lifesure looks fun and exciting. Feeling a tinge of regret now...

The showers weren't too shabby actually. However I don't know how often the cleaners maitain the place. I saw a bunch of hair all balled up at the drain in the corner. Makes me kinda naseuous when I started wondering what it could be made up of.

A ball of pubes most likely.

Then it has to be HELLUVA large ball of pubes indeed. Thank god I did not step on it. Felt refreshed and ready to be off. Showering in a public school made me wish there were public bath houses in Singapore, just like Japan! Now wouldn't that be convenient? Headed over to Nihon Mura for or brunch. Here's a video:




(Wow my teeth look especially white in the video. Yes? And pardon my mumbling, I was trying to say how it turned out to be a funny morning because it seemed like we came all the way down to YCK to take a morning shower in NYP.)

Went to Orchard after that to hunt for Terry's "Chic and Geek" attire for his school camp. Oh and it was my first time using the toilet in ION Orchard. I had no idea how "attas" it was. (Aha! Singlish word I just learnt. Means posh! Right?) Full length mirrors lined the linoleum walls and the urinals were all so sparkly clean and nice to pee in without any visible pubes hanging from it. Woowee. I am impressed. I took longer than I needed in there just to soak in the view. Can't imagine how some hawker centers actually have 5 star toilet ratings...

Shall go toilet-hunting one day.

Oh and this will be my new hairstyle! (I'm talking about the braided hair coming down on his right shoulder.) Just waiting for my hair to grow. Obi Wan Kenobi...



It starts growing from the behind the ear, near the tips. How long do you think it'll take to grow that long?
I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: