Wednesday 13 July 2011

500 Days of Summer

I was watching this movie, "500 Days of Summer" in the wee hours of the morning and I really feel that I could watch it a thousand more times and still not get sick of it. Somehow it reminds me of my life and myself. I was really connecting with it, especially so with Tom. You should watch it if you already haven't.

These here are a few quotes from the movies which I felt held some sort of meaning to me:



Tom: I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it.


Summer: You weren't wrong, Tom. You were just wrong about me.



Rachel Hansen: Quit being a pussy.



Summer
: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom
: Knew what?
Summer
: What I was never sure of with you. (Ouch... I know how THAT feels.)



Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.
Summer
: I know.
Tom
: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.
Summer
: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.


Tom: Did you ever do this, you think back on all the times you've had with someone and you just replay it in your head over and over again and you look for those first signs of trouble?


Summer
: There's no such thing as love, it's fantasy...



Summer
: We're just friends.
Tom
: No! Don't pull that with me! Kissing in the copy room? Holding hands in IKEA? Shower sex? Come on! Friends my balls!

No comments: