Friday 4 December 2009

Where is everybody?

It's been a long time since I posted something huh.

Really isn't anything else to post actually.

I feel kinda empty these past few weeks. It feels like there's nothing to look forward to. Or nothing big or great. It's only those small things that keeps me sustained, but even that's not enough. Not very sure what I'm rambling on about but I think I kind of lonely.

Sure, there are colleagues/friends in camp, but somehow for me, it's different from making friends in school or outside. I feel that at the very most, majority of our conversation only revolves around work-related topics. And that's makes it a... Superficial relationship? Which is quite depressing, and what with the "dog-eat-dog" working world out there, you'll never know who's going to stab you in the back or start shovelling their shit at you. It's only going to start making things worse. ESPECIALLY so with my family in France.

:/ I miss them. (Urgh, sounds so cheesy coming from me.)

But it is the truth!

So everyone has gone their way, some poly, some working... Hard to imagine that all of us used to be in the very same class for years and had such fun together. Now, I don't even know what they're doing or where they are any more.

Such a gloom and doom atmosphere I have created! I think I need to borrow more self-help books.

I really need to get a life! Find something out there which I can occupy myself with. A long term project or something! The question is... What? Think think! It must be feasible!

Anyway, Christmas and Chinese New Year is coming! That's something to look forward to I suppose. Things'll start getting merrier that's for sure.

Bah, stuff this.




Where is everybody?

No comments: