Sunday 19 April 2009

NOT HAPPY.

Cousins are over.

I'm enlisting this Friday.

Why can't my mum just let me do what I want before I get out of her life for 2 weeks? I know I shouldn't be saying this and some of you would say I would regret saying this, but I wished they would hurry up and go to France now.

OK, so I finally gave in and said I'll turn the com off, but straight after, she just pull the plug on my computer. WTF. DIDN'T I ALREADY SAID I WAS TURNING IT OFF. I KNOW YOU'RE HELL BENT ON DESTROYING MY PRECIOUS BUT DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT WHEN I CONCEDED TO YOUR REQUEST?

That got me mad. Luckily I had my battery there. Sheesh.

This is just an angry rant. I think she's gonna come out of her room again, but let her be. Show her I still won.

I know I'm childish. But who isn't when they're so pissed.

No comments: