Wednesday 22 April 2009

Day With Friends.

So 2 days before I enter army, decided to take the day out and have dinner with two of my good mates Heelim and Amin! (They're also my fellow cs team mates.)

Had a free dinner (thank you very much MINister and JBBOY) at Pasta Mania. As usual, the same dish: Al Funghi. Vegetarian of course. It's been so long since I had it.

Felt relaxed and at ease like I've never been in a long time with them. Really enjoyed myself today. Har har har!

OH, and then midway through dinner, I glanced up, and I saw her with her friend. And for that several short second, so many things went through my mind. I knew she saw me too. She saw me, then looked away. It all happened so fast that Lim and Min didn't have the chance to see her. But I was sure it was her. If not she wouldn't have reacted the way she did when she saw me. But then again, I could be wrong. Well whatever.

Just that whenever I think of it, of what happened, and of what we had, I just get very mixed feelings about it. Talked to close friends and I get very different feedback. There's one side, and then there's the other. I remember the sleepless nights I had just thinking about it. How questions after questions kept coming up in my head.

And finally, it'll end up in a big round and a big question...





I want the time to think.
Maybe NS will give me that time.
I hope I'll come to a resolution.

No comments: