Wednesday 21 January 2009

Working Out.

Woots.

Finally stopped procrastinating and took action. Went over to Yishun stadium with classmate Cat to do some ruuunnnniiiiinnngggg!

Let me tell you! Ever since I graduated from school, I have not exercise since 2008. (Besides the basketball games.) And running about 6 rounds around the track actually hurts. My joints felt stiff, muscles were aching. The usual 4 rounds which was quite simple to get through got me panting like nuts.

Then Cat, (what Cat? Which Cat? That Cat! -- Haha sounds fun to say it like that.) had to be an Auntie and walked around the track. LOL. Ok ok you ran a few... 1 is it?JK!

Heard about Drama Stretches from her afterward when we cooled down. (HUH. You have to stretch for drama?! DRAMA LAMAA) Sounds pretty tough. Maybe I'll list down instructions on how to do it and you can try it for yourself when I ask her again.

So yea, I WANT TO GET INTO SHAPE MAN. I wanna flex those PECS in the mirror! And see the warm sunlight wash upon my manly chest and abdomen. And I shall soak in the MAJESTIC sight of my mascular BODEYYYYY.

Soon soon! I do secret exercises when my parents are away and sneak in a couple more when they're not near me... Shhh...

No comments: