Saturday 24 January 2009

Chinese New Year '09!

So tomorrow is the eve of Chinese New Year!

Woots, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna rake in more $ than last year that's for sure.

WHY?!

Because since the last new year, there has been 2 marriages within the family already. SO YEA. HAHA.

The more marriages happening = the more money that'll be appearing in my pocket.

Y(^-^)Y It's a smilie with the TWIST, if you don't get it.

True true.

It's been like almost a month and a half since I was done with my previous job and since then, I've been wasting a lot of time at home. Been job-hunting of course, but that's an expensive HOBBY man. I had to top up my ez card with 20 bucks in just 2 weeks. That's insane and I can't even get a concession. BLARDDYYYY HELLL BOY.

Oh yea, I realised how much I've NOT grown since secondary school. Not even half a centimetre!

165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm 165cm

That's not really flattering for a guy. (Right ladies?! You dream boy would be at 180+ HUH.) Well GALS, listen up, I don't care and I don't give a F__K to your dreams. If your dreams were of a tangible matter, I would crunch it up, stab it a million times with a fork, put it between my ass and fart on it, then torch it, and finally stuff it down your chest and give it a good pat.

YEA that's what I'll do. 165 cm FTW!!!

But hey... IF, I said IF, I WAS taller... Gosh that'd be so fun.

I would be able to tap my card on the bus just by facing my butt to the machine! Maybe with a tiny hop. YEA!! How cool would that look!

Gets onto bus.
Turns around and butt-taps the machine.
BEEP!
Smirks at the
height disadvantaged people around.
"Bet you couldn't do that!"
Stands next to a little dude.
Leans down and whispers, "How's the air down there?"

HAHAHAAAaaa. Haha. Ha... Sighs... 165...

Doesn't matter! Oh one last thing! My wonderful wardrobe has grown to include an extra pair of jeans! Here's what's in it:

Shirts: 8 T-shirts.
Long pants: 2 pairs of jeans + 1 regular long pants.
Short pants: 2 pairs.



1 0WN ¥0ยต 4££ N00B$.

No comments: