Sunday 28 December 2008

Another Post!

Greeeeeeeeeetings!

I'm pretty sure the last post was boring, but I was bored so... Live with it.

I am going to post a few pictures up here now. It's been long due anyway.




















I was competing with my in a "swinging long jump event!" Wooooo! Swings are pretty fun you know. Not only for kids, but for grown ups as well (not saying I'm a grown up but yea) cause you get to do plenty besides swinging!

You could literally spend hours on the swing with someone there with you. Really.

You could do a "swinging long jump" event with a friend to see who jumps the furthest like I did in the picture! (Look at the height! Look at the angle! Perfect jump. Beat my sister hands down)

You could try swinging 180 degrees! Or more if you like the risk. It's soooo exhilarating when you tilt your head back as you come back down. Woooooooooooooooo!

There are other pictures I really should upload, but the process of actually doing it is deterring me very much. So school's over, work's done. Now I'm practically just sitting at home and gaming. At first, I thought that was all I wanted to do, and believed my mum's nagging for me to stop gaming for such long hours to be really annoying until now.

WTH.

I need a job. I need something to do.

I'M GETTING FAT. I have a tummy. :(

OK, I procrastinated during my exams, I SHALL NOT ANYMORE! ROAR! I am going to run everyday every evening from Wednesday onwards. Work those fats away. And you'll see a lean mean Auntie-killer NICK OH. Take that wussie-killers!

So I've got my pay of 935 dollars. I have to give 30% of it to my mum. I'm thinking THIRTY PERCENT OF 900. Think that's ok? I'm rounding off to nice figures! So easier to count. I want to get an iPod classic! Which will be engraved with the name "Nickasnack - My Wineglass Hero" Hehe cool or WHAT.

Well, that's pretty much it for now. I've been on for hours. (You can tell by the tone of my mother's voice. It's directly proportional to how long I've been playing. So do the maths.) Plus my ears has no circulation from having the headset on for so long.

No comments: